Some of the tools I've frequently used during remote teaching are the following:
- Interactive worksheets using Liveworksheets has been one of my favourite tools during remote teaching. I especially like its audio feature. Here's an example of a worksheet I created for my first graders: https://www.liveworksheets.com/lj1617613mb
- Escape Rooms either created with genially or with google forms. Here are two examples: https://forms.gle/cjA8RyGUZgpZguiz6 for my 3rd graders and https://view.genial.ly/6032727eb213870d34e23b32/interactive-content-escape-room for my 5th graders.
- Quizizz to gamify learning. Here's an example for my 6th graders: https://quizizz.com/join?gc=32768988
- The Poll tool on the webex platform.
- H5P on the eMe platform, esp. the 'Column' feature https://content.e-me.edu.gr/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=h5p_embed&id=643457